Actions and Detail Panel
muru-D Singapore Super Open House #2 with Cameron Priest, CEO at TradeGecko
Thu. 10 November 2016, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
Join us for muru-D Singapore's Super Open House, where we bring one entrepreneurial thought leader to share their "war" stories besides having all our muru-D Singapore Cohort #2 pitch and present.
Today, Cameron Priest, CEO at TradeGecko will share with us his stories.
- 5:30-6:00pm Arrival & Registration
- 6:00-6:15pm muru-D Introduction and Welcome
- 6:15-6:30pm Two muru-D Singapore Startups will Present their business and learnings
- 6:45-7:15pm Cameron Priest, CEO at TradeGecko
- 7:15-7:45pm Q&A with Cameron Priest, CEO at TradeGecko
- 7:45pm-late Networking
With over 260 companies working out of its space – from ideation stage startups to billion-dollar ‘Unicorn’ ventures – Impact Hub Singapore is Singapore’s largest coworking community of techies, entrepreneurs and creatives!
With strong ties to both corporates and the Singaporean government, Hub Singapore embraces a multi-stakeholder ecosystem that brings together different communities into one space, allowing for innovation, partnerships and solutions to be formed.