Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Multihull Central is excited to bring you another annual Sydney Regatta, however, this year we are opening it up to all Multihulls. We are going to test the sailing skills of all types of Multihulls! These events are a great way to enjoy your Catamaran and also a good way to meet like minded people to share stories and helpful advice at the social events.
Friday 28th Octber:
• 1500 hrs - Invitation Twilight Race Briefing Multihull Central Marina Rozelle Bay
• 1600 hrs - Twilight Race Start Sydney Harbour
• 1900 hrs - Meet The Fleet and share a social event over Pizzas and drinks at Rozelle Marina
Saturday 29th October
• 0800 hrs – BBQ Breakfast Rozelle Marina
• 0900 hrs - Briefing on Grass Terrace where updated sailing instructions will be issued
• 1000 hrs - Race 1 start near Fort Denison
Sailing instructions are found here:
• 1230 hrs (approx.) - Lunch Raftup at Athol Bay (Near Taronga Zoo)
• 1400 hrs (approx.) - Race 2 start Near Fort Denison Finish at Middle Harbour Yacht Club (course and Sailing Instructions found here)
• 1800 hrs – Beach Party Halloween Theme at the Sand Bar in Middle Harbour Yacht Club & Live Entertainment
If you have a boat to enter, please complete the entry form. Early bird offers end Friday October 2nd to allow us time to arrange for catering and equipment. We expect a great weekend and are excited about the new location we hope you can make it!
Moorings will be available in Chinaman's Bay and Castle Rock. First come, first serve basis.
Click here for racing instructions and map course
With thanks to Tempo Spars for helping to sponsor the event!