Actions and Detail Panel
Thu. 24 November 2016, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEDT
Join Wanitha in this hands-on Moroccan cooking class and learn how to make a Chicken Tagine, an aromatic Chermoula Snapper, an Orange & Fennel Salad, Harissa - from scratch, a delicious Cous Cous side dish and delicious Date Pancakes.
Growing up in Penang, Wanitha moved to Australia in 1982, started a restaurant and founded her own cooking school. She learned the art of cooking from her father’s side, who was the Head Chef for the Kedah Royal Family in Malaysia. Wanitha will share her secrets for creating beautiful flavours and aromatic food at home.
“Food is togetherness, creating deep connections between people, place and soil, linking the globe across time and culture. Cooking is history. Every dish tells a story.” - Wanitha Tanasingam
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.