Actions and Detail Panel
Morning Community Yoga in Seaton
Fri. 28 April 2017, 7:00 am – 8:00 am ACST
Beginning and ending your working week with the practice of yoga gives you a lot of physical and mental support. For this reason, I decided to start teaching hatha yoga outdoor classes that are accessible in terms of time, place and money, for the community of Seaton (Charles Sturt City).
Thanks to the courtesy of Seaton Ramblers we can practice at Seaton Ramblers oval (on the side next to Pedlars St.). It is a voluntary donation-based yoga class.
What do you need and how to prepare:
- don't eat any big meal for 2-3 hours before a yoga class (if you feel hunger around one hour before yoga, please drink a glass of (plant) milk or water/herbal tea with honey)
- bring a yoga mat or a big towel
- bring something to cover up yourself for the relaxation (blanket or warm scarf)
- be prepared to exercise barefoot
- wear comfortable clothing
- come between 6.45 am and 7.00 am
- send me a message if you experience any health difficulties that may hinder your practice of yoga.
(I suggest a donation of $5-10 according to your means, but even if that is too much, you are always welcome!)
Who am I? You can read about me on my website: www.virya.com.au
You can also go to fb and visit the event's page or the fan page of my school: www.fb.com/virya.studio