San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Moonlight Connection - Reflections, Yoga and Friendship Under the Light of the Full Moon
- Do you love the outdoors?
- Do you have a sense of adventure?
- Are you ready to try a new way of creating change in your life?
Join me for a Moonlight Connection!
A night of reflections, letting go, setting intentions, creating connections and grounding yoga by the sea, under the light of the full moon.
The night will entail:
- Grounding Yoga - so that you feel recharged, calm and connected to yourself.
- A celebration of the fullness of your life - so that you can take that gratitude back to your life and feel more joy, optimism and happiness (all proven benefits of practicing gratitude).
- A releasing ceremony in line with the energy of the full moon - so that you can head back to the real world feeling lighter, happier and free-er.
- A coastal walk with new friends - so that you can ease into the evening and get to know some other people who want to live life through simple adventures.
- Chocolate. Because what kind of celebration is complete without chocolate?
The workshop is being run by Samantha Sutherland, from The Everyday Adventure with yoga by Dara Lougherty from The Living Room in Coogee.
Sam has been seen in Huffington Post, Tiny Buddha, Mind Body Green, and Blog Society among others. She runs regular events and retreats across Australia, does life-changing 1:1 coaching and has an online community where she helps women live lives they truly love.
Freedom. Adventure. Connection. Live through play, every single day.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We will be meeting in front of the bus depot at Bronte Beach.
There is (paid) parking along Bronte Road, or the 378 bus from Bondi Junction.
What do I need to bring to the event?
Please bring a yoga mat with you.
When & Where
The Everyday Adventure
Helping women have awesome lives! Find the freedom to be happy, entertain adventure while building a life you love, connect to yourself and connect to your tribe.
Be happier and have more fun. Right where you are.