Actions and Detail Panel
Monthly Open Farm
Sat. 5 November 2016, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm AEST
The weekend is coming and the kids need something to do so why not come out and visit us? Bring along your family, friends, a picnic rug/chair for a great morning out on the farm! See what's happening below...
- Do the Animal Walk/tour to meet our pigs, goats, cows, donkey
- Guinea Pig cuddles
- Hold and cuddle a Silky Chicken
- Meet and pat our sheep & lambs
- Jumping Castle
- Tractor Trailer rides
- Facepainting ($5)
- Junior Pony Rides (Under 5's, $5 per ride)
- Arena Horse Rides (5yrs+, $5 per ride)
- Coffee Van
- BBQ ($2)
- Drinks ($2)
Cost: $10 per person (under 2 yrs old free)
SPECIAL FAMILY DISCOUNT: $30 (2 adults + 2 children, extra children $5 each)
*EFTPOS/Credit Card facilities available onsite for the purchase of optional activities above.
**Event numbers are capped, to guarantee entry we recommend pre-purchasing tickets online.
(1) ONSITE PARKING AVAILABLE for up to 200 cars you can then make the short safe walk up to the farm. The parking area will be signed however for the GPS please enter 1132 Winn Road, Mount Samson 4520.
(2) There is disabled parking available closer to the event onsite, please chat to our front gate helper for assistance.
(3) There have been instances where cars have parked on both sides of the road in the 80km zone. Please don't park there as it is not only illegal but also dangerous.
(4) Council officers and local police will be patrolling the area to make sure people are not parked illegally - Refer to the following. Basically the Council regulation states.."no parking or stopping of vehicles on footpaths, bicycle paths, shared paths, dividing strips, or nature strips"
Thanks for your consideration in this matter and we look forward to seeing you for a fun family morning out with the animals.