With the days rushing and little chance to really grasp them, spending a moment aside to reconnect with what matters most, matters.
Momentous is a vital moment of significance to take from our months to be in stillness with ourselves and each other. Moment. Us.
In this monthly gathering, intended to be a reliable space you can come to, we will share in the most powerful ways we know to reconnect with self and 'other.'
This month's theme will be 'DROP-IN,' meaning that our yoga, meditation and facilitated workshop will be centred around the theme of presence, re-connecting with stillness and ourself.
This month we will share in:
- yoga (with Xander Sanbrook)
- meditation (with Al Jeffery)
- facilitated connection moment (with Al Jeffery)
- curated and nourishing finger food provided
//Openness - we ask everyone to come with an open mind and heart. Leaving our judgement for ourselves and others at the door and experiencing what it may be like without.
//Sharing - as a community event, we ask that we all show up to share our whole selves. This includes our gifts, our passion, our challenges and our vulnerabilities.
//Whole-istic - we nurture a well-rounded view. Taking into consideration people and the planet. Being aware of the footprint our actions leave on the land we are on. Packaging, food sources, the lot!
//Participation - be part. This is as much yours as it is 'ours!' We believe the magic of humanity is in each of us, together. Please share your ideas, feedback and passion here. This is a platform.
**Momentous payment model:
We really believe that events such as this should be open and accessible to as many as possible, so we have thought hard about how to make this work. In light of this we, we are offering these three options:
1. $20 pre-registration online
2. $25 on the door fee (cash or card available)
3. Gift-exchange: if you cannot afford to pay the fee for this gathering, we are happy to offer another value-exchange (ie. helping on the day, doing the dishes, offering another skill) in order for you to still be able to access the event and it be sustainable.