Actions and Detail Panel
Modo Yoga 30 Day Challenge!
Fri., 04/11/2016, 6:30 am – Sat., 03/12/2016, 5:00 pm AEDT
A 30 Day Yoga Challenge
Challenge yourself in the lead up to Silly Season by completing 30 yoga classes in 30 days. Clear your mind, strengthen, open and tone your body and get mentally fit for the busy-ness of Christmas and Summer!
- Complete 30 classes in 30 days
- We highly recommend trying all classes on our schedule, especially Yin & Meditation
- Optional 1 home practice per week, documented via a post on Instagram or Facebook, using the hashtags: #mys30daychallenge & #modoyogasydney
- Starter Pack with little goodies & inspo
- 2 workshops included (FREE) for 30 Day Challengers:
– Modo 101 Workshop: Sunday, November 6 ~ 1 – 3 pm; Thy breaks down the Modo series, posture by posture. Great way to learn the ins & outs of the poses in depth and ask questions along the way; workshop will be enjoyed in an unheated (warm) room.
– Flow FUNdamentals: Sunday, November 20 ~ 1 – 3 pm; Fine-tune the ‘vinyasa’ and discover the alignment that works best for your body in a number poses often practiced in a Flow class. We’ll go over common transitions to help smooth out the kinks, allowing you ease to flow like a pro.
- Receive weekly emails with encouraging messages, inspiring quotes and tasty recipes!
- Party!!! On Saturday December 3rd, we’ll have little shindigs after each class for all our finishers, including prize draws and a sweet finisher’s singlet that you can proudly rock after your 30 days of sweat.