Actions and Detail Panel
#MKW17 - The power of inclusive leadership in technology
Fri. 5 May 2017, 9:00 am – 11:30 am AEST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The power of inclusive leadership in technology
Get inspired by amazing people who are passionate about changing the world. Whether they’re making a global impact or building a community around them, learn how these people embrace diversity. Discover how they got started and pushed through adversity in a series of honest and insightful conversations that will inspire you to make your mark.
9am - Registration
9.30am - Event Session
10.30am - Morning tea
- Nicola Hazell - SheStarts Director, BlueChilli
- Emma Poposka - Co-Founder & CEO Brontech & SheStarts Finalist
- Priscilla Rogers - Senior Manager, Cognitive Health & Life Sciences, IBM Research Australia
- Sebastien Eckersley-Maslin - CEO Bluechilli
- Sing Le - Chief Technical OFficer, Robogals Global
- Matt Buck - Senior Manager Strategic Partnerships, Commercial Strategy & ANZ Pride Leader
- Facilitator: Carina Parisella - Senior Manager Innovation, Digital Banking, ANZ
Venue instruction: On arrival at ANZ Centre, please head to the event registration desk on the Upper Ground Floor (Core A section, to the right of the building)
[Please note this event is wheelchair accessible]
Melbourne Knowledge Week
Melbourne Knowledge Week is a week-long festival that melds, art, technology, business and science to explore and co-create our future city. Over 80 new wave events have been designed to inspire curious minds to collide and collaborate to bring future-focused ideas to life.
Throw yourself into a week full of innovation and creativity where you’ll hear from international industry leaders, test cutting-edge technology, taste future food and help to solve Melbourne’s future challenges.