Mini Explorers: Spiders
- Observing and (gently!) touching real specimens
- Discovering more about Australian animals
- Interacting with early childhood educators
- Lots of opportunities for parents and carers to join in
- Fun extras like a song, dressing up, putting on a puppet show and more!
- This new program is both fun,educational and designed specifically for preschool aged children. It is held in an exclusive space and numbers are limited.
- What shape is a spider’s body?
- Where do spiders live?
- How do spiders catch their food?
- How do spiders have babies?
Remind me again?
Ages: 30 months to 5 years
Times:10.30 and 11.30 am
Dates: Every Thursday (NSW school term only)
Australian Museum Business Services
6 College St
Australian Museum Kidspace
The Australian Museum is more than a leading cultural attraction in Sydney; it's also a hub of information, education, resources and research.