Mini Explorers: Sea horses and sea dragons
- Observing and (gently!) touching real specimens
- Discovering more about Australian animals
- Interacting with early childhood educators
- Lots of opportunities for parents and carers to join in
- Fun extras like a song, dressing up, putting on a puppet show and more!
This new program is both fun, educational and designed specifically for preschool aged children. It is held in an exclusive space and numbers are limited.
Sea horses and sea dragons
- Where do sea horses and dragons live?
- What do they eat?
- How do they hide?
- How do they have babies?
Remind me again?
Ages: 30 months to 5 years
The Australian Museum is more than a leading cultural attraction in Sydney; it's also a hub of information, education, resources and research.