Actions and Detail Panel
Mindfulness made simple - Life a Meditation one day workshop
Sun. 30 April 2017, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
Life a Meditation - Mindfulness made simple ( One day workshop)
Many have realized that the incessant thought activity in their mind is causing a lot of grief, stress, fear and anxiety in their life. Many may realize this at some stage in their life.
For those who have realized, Life a Meditation provides pointers/ directions to bring about an awareness of this constant mind chatter and how you can bring an end to this unwanted incessant thought activity which is causing stress, anxiety and fear in your life.
Life a Meditation also offers a simple practice to recondition your brain to end confusion and conflicts in your head and rediscover your own brain full of clarity and creativity in all aspects of our life.
Topics discussed include :
• Simple but powerful Meditation practice to recondition our brain to bring clarity, peace and creativity in the demanding and chaotic world we live in today.
• Live in the present and enjoy each moment to the full.
• Quiet your mind’s incessant background chatter and deal with difficult thoughts and emotions.
• Deal with fear, anger, anxiety and stress and rediscover a life of well-being.
• Brain management – Taking your life from Mediocrity to creativity.
• How to access your own innate intelligence for higher creativity.
• End confusion and conﬂicts in your head and discover your own brain full of clarity and creativity in all aspects of your life.
Cost : $80 per person. ( seats limited to 20 per session)
Duration of the workshop; 5 hours. In the first part of the session 11 AM -1 PM we will discuss the theory, followed by a lunch break for 30 min and then between 1.30 PM – 3.30 PM we will discuss how we can put this to practice in our daily life situation straight away.
Lunch: provided. Assorted sandwiches, fruits, coffee and tea.
To book & for more information: Please visit www.lifeameditation.com and click book online.
Date: 30th April 2017.( Sunday)
Time : 11 AM - 4 PM ( 5 hours)
Where : HAWTHORN Community precinct, 584 Glenferrie Rd , HAWTHORN –VIC 3122 (Meeting room 3&4, upstairs )
For reviews about the session :http://www.santoshnambiar.com/reviews-
To book : , please visit : www.lifeameditation.com and click "book online
Please note : Life a Meditation does not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for physical, emotional, or medical problems without the advice of a physician, either directly or indirectly. If you have any existing medical conditions please refer to your doctor about suitability of attending the Life a Meditation session. The intent of the sessions is only to offer information of a general nature to help you in your quest for your general well-being. In the event you use any of the information in the book(s) provided or during the Life a Meditation workshop for yourself, which is your constitutional right, the author and 'Life a Meditation' assume no responsibility for your actions.
Date and Time
HAWTHORN Community precinct
HAWTHORN Community precinct
584 Glenferrie Rd, HAWTHORN
Melbourne, Victoria 3122