Actions and Detail Panel
Mindfulness in the Workplace
Mon. 14 November 2016, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm AEDT
Learn mindfulness for busy people. Become calm and effective in your workplace and life. This Sydney midfulness course offers a full day of immersion in the theory and practice of mindfulness. Participants will learn about the background and theory of mindfulness. Students will engage in a number of practical techniques which can be used in the work place and at home. Participants will learn to use their mind and body more skilfully and to become more calm and balanced. The result is not only a happy and balanced life but participants will feel more capable in the workplace. Participants will learn to interact with others in a more skilful and harmonious way, thus fostering an environment which allows for self- development and flourishing. Participants will gain a valuable tool which relies on the self, as a true self help tool.
Who should do this course?
If you feel like everyday you cannot get ahead, that you are not in control and that your stressed then thid course is for you. If you feel like yopu cannot concentrate, flip from one thing to the other with little purpose or productivity, then this course is for you or if you feel like you would simply like to become better at what you do in you everyday life then this course is for you.
What we will cover.
- What is Mindfulness- the theory and brief history;
- Mindfulness and the Breath Experience- Practice in the workplace and home;
- Mindfulness in Everyday life- Practice and application;
- Mindful movements- Practice and application;
- Mindfulness of the Body- Practice and application;
- Mindfulness of the Mind- Practice and application.
By the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Use their mind and body more skilfully to make choices in the workplace and home environment;
- Use a variety of mindfulness techniques in real life situations;
- Use Mindfulness to become calm, balanced and more focused in the workplace and home environment.