Mindful Works for Leaders
MINDFUL WORKS FOR TEAM LEADERS
The Mindfulness for Leaders program combines contemporary leadership research and practice with the ancient wisdom and practice of mindfulness.
You will leave this training equipped with numerous strategies for reducing stress and overwhelm and bringing calm, confidence and clarity to communication, decision-making and task completion.
If you are responsible for supporting and directing others in your workplace this mindfulness-based Professional Development for Leaders is for you.
Leading mindfully helps you work smarter, improving relationships and increasing productivity while decreasing stress.
Learn how to:
• let go of worrying, pre-occupations and pre-conceptions
• be open and attentive to what is really going on
• be confident and present to yourself, others and possibilities
• bring mindfulness to workplace communication and relationships
• act from a place of calm, clarity and compassion
This transformative 2-day mindfulness-based Professional Development for leaders will engage you in reflective, experiential and interactive learning.
Day One: Mindfulness practice for leaders
• Learn and practice the foundations of mindfulness
• Retreat from pressing day-to-day demands
• Open the pressure valve and restore balance
• Glimpse the value of silence and stillness
• Learn strategies for increasing calm, clarity and focus
Day Two: Leading with mindfulness in mind
• Explore the challenges and opportunities of leading mindfully
• Reconnect with your purpose, style and people
• Befriend time and task alignment
• Practice mindful interpersonal communication
• Learn strategies that create the space for others to perform
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
The Mindful Works for Leaders program is designed and facilitated by expert mindfulness teacher, Sharn Rocco (PhD). Sharn has worked in local, State, community and private sector organisations across varied roles including community liaison, program designer, project manager, coordinator, evaluator and educator. Since 2012 she has been teaching mindfulness to groups and individuals around the world.
FOR MORE INFORMATION – email@example.com