Actions and Detail Panel
Mindful Self-Compassion 8-week Morning Course
Mon. 31 July 2017, 11:15 am – 1:30 pm AEST
Navigate life's challenges with more ease!
Reduce stress and anxiety!
Increase calm and well being!
The Mindful Self-Compassion Training Course presents new mindfulness and new self-compassion practices to calm and soothe our self to promote ease of living, effective problem-solving and satisfying relationships. It has transform the life of many!
Mindfulness increases our ability to deal with the inevitable stresses and struggles with more calm. When we add Self-Compassion to Mindfulness we increase our power of transformation.Mindfulness and Self-compassion training provides emotional strength and resilience, allowing us to accept ourselves as we are, to build on our resources, to motivate ourselves with encouragement, to care for others, and to be fully human. The Mindful Self-Compassion Training Program is an experiential journey; an adventure in self-discovery and self-kindness.
Mindful Self-Compassion is a way to ease stress, anxiety, depression and pain while promoting a healthy lifestyle, diet and exercise. Compassion has the greatest power on earth to transform. It contains what we all yearn for: feelings of acceptance, comfort, care, kindness and love. What happens when we turn this power onto ourselves? Mindful Self-compassion is a brave new way to care for ourselves that is healthy and uplifting. The program consist of more than 25 easy, simple tools to soothe and calm ourselves in times of stress.
This Mindfulness and Self-Compassion training programs is for everyone, but it has been especially popular among parents, parents to be and professionals such as teachers, counselors, psychologists, social workers, nurses, medical practitioners, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, trainers, coaches and yoga instructors. CPD certificates of 24 hours are available at the completion of the traininng course.
Self-compassion is re-defined as the ability to care, to soothe and to comfort ourselves when we need it. It is revolutionizing self-care and emotional coping skills in psychology. Mindful Self-Compassion is a skill building program to harness this power to cultivate our inner strengths. We courageously attend to our difficulties with kindness. Developing self-compassion is to acquire an attitude of good will towards ourselves and to be able to effectively attend to ourselves when times are tough.
Research findings over the last 15 years support the benefits of the practice of self-compassion by promoting better health, well-being, satisfying relationships and a sense of self-worth. More specifically it:
• activates brain circuits to promote a sense of comfort, pleasure and reward
• promotes a sense of relaxation and calm
• reduces risk of heart disease by boosting the positive effects of the vagus nerve
• increases resilience to stress promoting emotional resources
• strengthens the immune system and lowers stress hormones
• maintain healthy lifestyle habits such as diet/exercise, assist in maintaining healthy weight
• Increases positive emotions such as happiness, curiosity, enthusiasm, interest, inspiration, and excitement, while a decrease in negative emotions such as rumination, depression, anxiety, pain, hatred, disgust, jealousy, shame, care giver fatigue and anger
• promote better communication, social intelligence and stronger relationships
• increase sense of well-being, with greater life satisfaction, social connectedness, happiness, and optimism
For more information click here to visit our website