workwellgroup’s Mindful Leaders Retreat empowers business leaders with the capability and mindset to build positive, collaborative workplace cultures that achieve extraordinary results.
Held in a luxury Byron Bay resort over three nights, this program helps senior leaders and business owners develop the skills to self-manage in the moments that matter. From dealing with productivity challenges to having difficult conversations with colleagues, we help you sharpen the most powerful performance tool in your possession: your mind.
WHAT DO THE PACKAGES INCLUDE?
- Return airport transfers to Byron Bay (from either Gold Coast or Ballina Byron Gateway airports)
- 3-nights premium accommodation at Byron Luxury Beach Houses, including daily servicing
- 3-day mindfulness coaching program – sessions crafted to improve your personal leadership effectiveness, powers of communication, and ability to engage, motivate, and inspire people around you.
- Nutritious, delicious, sustainably sourced meals catered by local dietitians and qualified chefs who use food as medicine – and will help you too as well
- Daily Meditation and Yoga – because the mind and body are connected and you can’t affect change in one without working simultaneously on the other (no previous experience required)
- Human Synergistic Life Styles Inventory (LSI) self assessment diagnostic (prior to retreat)
- High quality guest speakers, innovators and entrepreneurs, including Grant Moffit, founder of Grab Industries, Microhire, Corporate Locksmiths and Kimberley Discovery Cruises
Program commences: Monday 24 October 6pm (check-in from 2pm)
Program concludes: Thursday 27 October, 3pm