Actions and Detail Panel
Mindful Indian with Kush Nagarkar
Sun. 23 July 2017, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm AEST
When your palate craves the flavours of India, but your gut says no, leave it to Kush to reconcile the two. Along with vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options, he will include dishes for those with onion and garlic allergies. Prepare your palate for rice flour roti, black dahl, stuffed baby eggplants and his favourite vegetable curry.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.