San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
What will you learn in this course?
This course assumes little or no knowledge of word processing or Microsoft Word 2010. However, it would be beneficial for students to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
- understand the types of documents that can be word processed
- work with the basic features of Word
- create a new document
- open, navigate, preview and count the words in a document and understand how a document is presented on the screen
- select and work with text in a document
- cut and copy information within and between documents
- use a range of font formatting techniques
- format paragraphs
- work effectively with features that affect the page layout of your document
- create headers and footers in documents
- create and work with various types of tabs
- create and format columns
- print a document
- create and print letters, envelopes and labels
- use the Mail Merge Wizard to perform mail merges
- modify Word options
- find the information you need in Help
- work comfortably and safely, be assured that you are a responsible environmental citizen, and effectively manage your files and folders
This course offered as:
Public workshop | One-on-one training | Customised or tailored to your workplace needs for groups of 3 or more employees
Duration: 1 day
Time: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Class size: A minimum of 4 participants are required to run this workshop. Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 8-10 people to allow for individualized attention
Includes: Morning & afternoon tea
Certificate: A Certificate of Attendance is provided upon completion
Assessment: Purchase the Assessment Ticket in addition to the Workshop Tick if you wish to undertake assessment to gain competence in a Nationally Recognised unit of competency.
IMPORTANT NOTE RE PAYMENT: If you are purchasing on behalf of an organisation and/or your employer prefers to be invoiced for payment, please contact email@example.com.