What will you learn in this course?
This course is designed for users with significant expertise in the standard features of Word, who use it extensively in their work and need to further their knowledge and skill to the next level. At the end of the course the student will have strong knowledge of many of the more advanced features of Word.
- document design and layout
- creating and using templates
- skills for longer documents
- document sections
- headers and footers
- importing from Excel, Access and text files.
- merging techniques
- WordArt and drawing techniques
- word fields including prompting fields
- electronic forms
- recording macros and macro workshop
- document review, comments and track changes
- document security, protection and pass wording
This course offered as:
- Public workshop
- One-on-one training
- Customised or tailored to your workplace needs for groups of 3 or more employees
Duration: 2 Days
Time: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Class size: A minimum of 4 participants are required to run this workshop. Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 8-10 people to allow for individualized attention
Includes: Morning & afternoon tea
Certificate: A Certificate of Attendance is provided upon completion
Assessment: Purchase the Assessment Ticket in addition to the Workshop Ticket if you wish to undertake assessment to gain competence in a Nationally Recognised unit of competency.
IMPORTANT NOTE RE PAYMENT: If you are purchasing on behalf of an organisation and/or your employer prefers to be invoiced for payment, please contact email@example.com.