What will you learn in this course?
This course is designed for users who wish to create professional presentations for overhead projectors or display on a computer. The morning is devoted to exploring the features of PowerPoint. In the afternoon the students have the opportunity to design their own presentation.
- work with the basic features of PowerPoint
- work with presentations
- create a new presentation
- learn how to add slides with different layouts
- insert and modify clip art in your presentation
- draw and work with shapes
- create animations in a presentation
- create and work effectively with themes
- navigate a slide show in PowerPoint
- use a range of printing techniques
- create and work with tables and charts
- create and work with SmartArt
- view and modify slide masters
- create and use custom templates
- modify charts in a presentation
- modify and work effectively with tables
- import data into PowerPoint from a number of different applications
- insert movie and sound clips and work with action buttons
- set up a presentation based on how it is to be delivered
- find the information you need in Help
- work comfortably and safely, be assured that you are a responsible environmental citizen, and effectively manage your files and folders
This course offered as:
Public workshop | One-on-one training | Customised or tailored to your workplace needs for groups of 3 or more employees
Duration: 1 day
Time: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Class size: A minimum of 4 participants are required to run this workshop. Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 8-10 people to allow for individualized attention
Includes: Morning & afternoon tea
Certificate: A Certificate of Attendance is provided upon completion
Assessment: Purchase the Assessment Ticket in addition to the Workshop Ticket if you wish to undertake assessment to gain competence in a Nationally Recognised unit of competency.
IMPORTANT NOTE RE PAYMENT: If you are purchasing on behalf of an organisation and/or your employer prefers to be invoiced for payment, please contact email@example.com.