San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
What will you learn in this course?
This course is designed for users with a basic knowledge of the purpose and features of Excel, who wish to expand upon their knowledge. It builds on the Excel Essentials course to provide the skills to design and use spreadsheets in a business environment.
- understand the origins of and basic uses for spreadsheets
- work within the basic Excel environment
- create a new workbook
- understand and work with ranges in a worksheet
- understand, create and work with formulas and functions used to perform calculations
- copy and paste data in Excel
- understand and use formula cell referencing to create more complex formulas
- make changes to data in a workbook
- use font formatting techniques to greatly enhance the look of a worksheet
- understand and use the number formatting features in Excel
- align the contents of cells in a number of ways
- apply conditional formatting to ranges in a worksheet
- work with various elements of a worksheet
- apply a variety of page setup techniques
- create and work with headers and footers
- save workbooks in a variety of formats
- create effective charts in Microsoft Excel
- use a range of techniques to enhance charts
- find the information you need in Help
- work comfortably and safely, be assured that you are a responsible environmental citizen, and effectively manage your files and folders
This course offered as:
Public workshop | One-on-one training | Customised or tailored to your workplace needs for groups of 3 or more employees
Duration: 1 day
Time: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Class size: A minimum of 4 participants are required to run this workshop. Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 8-10 people to allow for individualized attention
Includes: Morning & afternoon tea
Certificate: A Certificate of Attendance is provided upon completion
Assessment: Purchase the Assessment Ticket in addition to the Workshop Ticket if you wish to undertake assessment to gain competence in a Nationally Recognised unit of competency.
IMPORTANT NOTE RE PAYMENT: If you are purchasing on behalf of an organisation and/or your employer prefers to be invoiced for payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.