What will you learn in this course?
This course is designed for users with good working knowledge of Excel, and covers the advanced features of Excel, enabling the student to design and produce complex spreadsheets.
- use a range of formula techniques
- use a range of logical functions
- use the mathematical functions in Excel
- use the statistical function in Excel
- use a variety of Financial functions
- use the date and time functions to perform calculations
- use a range of lookup and reference functions
- use a range of techniques to work with worksheets
- use data linking to create more efficient workbooks
- understand and create simple PivotTables
- construct and operate PivotTables using some of the more advanced techniques
- use a range of techniques to enhance charts
- apply a variety of page setup techniques
- import data into Excel and export data from Excel
- create and use templates in Microsoft Excel
- create recorded macros in Excel
- use the macro recorder to create a variety of macros
- find the information you need in Help
- work comfortably and safely, be assured that you are a responsible environmental citizen, and effectively manage your files and folders
This course offered as:
Public workshop | One-on-one training | Customised or tailored to your workplace needs for groups of 3 or more employees
Duration: 2 days
Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Class size: : A minimum of 4 participants are required to run this workshop. Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 8-10 people to allow for individualized attention
Includes: Morning & afternoon tea
Certificate: A Certificate of Attendance is provided upon completion
Assessment: Purchase the Assessment Ticket in addition to the Workshop Ticket if you wish to undertake assessment to gain competence in a Nationally Recognised unit of competency.
IMPORTANT NOTE RE PAYMENT: If you are purchasing on behalf of an organisation and/or your employer prefers to be invoiced for payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.