San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
To ensure as many people as possible get to enjoy the fun Mexican Experience at BAIE Wines this year we are going to be taking bookings for Sunday Lunch October 30th during the Toast to the Coast Festival.*
This will ensure you have allocated seating in the Winery Shed, and a free glass of wine on arrival. Your ticket also allows you to receive three courses at the Mexican Cantina run by Annie’s Provedore this year by simply showing your ticket each time you wish to order 1 of the 3 courses on offer. Please note this is a pop up event so this is a casual dining experience and service will be at the bar / cantina.
- MEXCIAN SLIDERS – Beef or Chicken with red cabbage, apple slaw and chipotle mayo. $10
- SOFT TACOS – Smoked Beef Brisket, Ancho Chicken OR Butternut Pumpkin served with blackbean and charred corn salsa, manchego and fresh coriander $15
- SWEETS – Espresso Coffee, Chilli Choc Brownies, Straweberry Marshmellow, Lime Curd Pies with Tequlia Infused Meringue, Chilli cashew and caramel popcorn brittle. $5
Ticket Prices to book your seating, 3 course meal as per above and free glass of BAIE Wines on arrival is $30. Hurry Seating is limited and bookings are open from October 1st until booked out.
In addition to the sumptuous Mexican food BAIE Wines is presenting a jam packed programme of fun including free;
- AIRBRUSH MEXCIANA TATTOOS – 11-3pm Saturday and Sunday
- OPEN AIR PHOTO BOOTH – 11-3pm Saturday and Sunday
*Please note you must have a valid wrist band to participate at any venue for during the Toast to the Coast weekend.
Save This Event
When & Where
Our small batch vineyard was established in 2000 and we began producing under our own label in 2006. Grapes are our passion and our wines represent excellent drinkability and an uncompromising representation of our unique maritime cool climate patch that we love so much.