Actions and Detail Panel
Metricon BuildSmart Series : Freedom Home Buyer Information Session
Wed. 19 October 2016, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEDT
LEARN WHY WE PROUDLY SAY, MORE HOME FOR LESS
Please join us for a free Metricon BuildSmart Freedom Home Buyer information session where you will learn how Freedom by Metricon homes are designed with your family needs and aspirations firmly in mind, offering you a bigger lifestyle for less.
This session is perfect for those of you who may be saving for your first home or if you have already purchased land or are maybe considering whether to buy a new or established home.
With a range of very affordable home designs to choose from, learn how wherever you are on life’s journey we can help you love where you live.
- Where stylish design meets outstanding affordability, hear from our team of experts who will explain what our Freedom range has to offer.
- Learn how, throughout the journey, you will receive the attention of specialised individuals dedicated to building your new home.
- Meet a Metricon customer who has recently moved into their brand new Freedom by Metricon home and are living the Australian dream of home ownership.
- Take the opportunity for a “sneak peek” at Metricon’s leading selection centre, Studio M
- Enjoy refreshments while asking questions of our experienced team and speakers.
BONUS OFFER: Attend a Metricon BuildSmart Series Freedom Home Buyer info session and receive a $1000 Studio M gift voucher when you pay a deposit on your new Freedom by Metricon home.*
Chris Carroll the interior stylist, presenter and author behind the popular blog The Life Creative will be our guest MC.
Spaces are limited so register now to reserve your space. For further information please contact us on 1300 786 773.
*Offer redeemable for spend of up to $1000 at Studio M, one gift voucher per couple in attendance only, and maximum $1000 redemption for each new home contract. Valid for new deposits only on Freedom by Metricon homes made within 30 days of date of seminar attendance. Non transferrable, and not redeemable in conjunction with any other offer without management approval or for cash or credit at contract.