MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID TRAINING IS AN EVIDENCE-BASED COURSE THAT STARTED IN AUSTRALIA AND HAS EXPANDED INTERNATIONALLY.
What will you learn?
- How to respond to someone in the early stages of mental illness
- How to respond in a mental health emergency
- How to respond to suicidal thoughts or behaviours
- Information on depression, anxiety, psychosis and substance use problems
COURSE DETAILS IN SYDNEY
Time: Two days - 9.30am to 4.30 pm
Date: 17th and 31st of January, 2017 (two Tuesday's)
Location: ACON 414 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW (a short walk from central station)
* Price includes manual, certificate and morning tea. For more information https://fpmht.net/ or contact Fiona by email: email@example.com 0403 513 808