Actions and Detail Panel
Mental Health First Aid Course by Fiona Price
Tue., 18/07/2017, 9:00 am – Tue., 25/07/2017, 4:00 pm AEST
MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID TRAINING IS AN EVIDENCE-BASED COURSE THAT STARTED IN AUSTRALIA AND HAS EXPANDED INTERNATIONALLY.
What will you learn?
- How to respond to someone in the early stages of mental illness
- How to respond in a mental health emergency
- How to respond to suicidal thoughts or behaviours
- Information on depression, anxiety, psychosis and substance use problems
COURSE DETAILS IN SYDNEY
Time: Two days - 9am to 4pm
Date: Tuesday 18th and 25th of July, 2017
Location: ACON 414 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW (a short walk from central station)
* Price includes manual, certificate and morning tea. For more information https://fpmht.net/ or contact Fiona by email: email@example.com 0403 513 808