NOTE: This is the NEW Edition 4 Mental Health First Aid Course released in February, 2017
Mental Health First Aid Training is an evidence-based course that started in Australia and has expanded internationally.
What will you learn?
- How to respond to someone in the early stages of mental illness
- How to respond in a mental health emergency
- How to respond to suicidal thoughts or behaviours
- Information on depression, anxiety, psychosis and substance use problems
COURSE DETAILS IN SYDNEY
Time: Two days - 9.30am to 4.30pm
Date: 25th and 26th of March, 2017 (Saturday & Sunday)
Location: ACON 414 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW (a short walk from central station)
* Price includes manual, certificate and afternoon tea. For more information https://fpmht.net/ or contact Fiona by email: email@example.com 0403 513 808