This course will run from 9am to 4pm over two Saturdays in November 2016, Saturday 12th of November and Saturday 26th of November.
Mental Health First Aid Training is an evidence-based course that started in Australia and has expanded internationally.
What will you learn?
- How to respond to someone in the early stages of mental illness
- How to respond in a mental health emergency
- How to respond to suicidal thoughts or behaviours
- Information on depression, anxiety, psychosis and substance use problems
COURSE DETAILS IN SYDNEY
Time: Two days - 9am to 4pm
Date: 12th and 26th of November, 2016 (two Saturdays)
Location: ACON 414 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW (a short walk from central station)
* Price includes manual, certificate and afternoon tea. For cancellation and other policies please click here. For more information https://fpmht.net/ or contact Fiona by email: firstname.lastname@example.org