Actions and Detail Panel
MELBOURNE R+Co Workshop
Mon. 1 May 2017, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
This hands-on class will provide education, inspiration and practical techniques that will deliver first-hand insight into the brand, which attendees can then take as inspiration to style their own live model. With over 25 years of industry experience, Barney Martin has worked on multiple London, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks. He was worked closely with R+Co’s Co-Founder and Creative Director Howard McLaren in the US, Australia and Europe, and we are excited to have him join our education team as Creative Director of R +Co Education.
We ask that you provide your own hands-on styling model. She should have medium length and medium thickness hair.
- Model wardrobe is all white, nude heels, flats or sandals OK, no thongs please.
- Model makeup should be minimal. We will have a professional photographer snapping pics throughout the day, and every workshop concludes with a polaroid model photoshoot. A copy of the image will be provided after the class for you to add to your professional portfolio.
Here are the recommended tools to bring with you:
- Flat Iron
- Blow-dryer, Nozzle and Diffuser
- Curling Irons with clamps (Small, Medium, Large)
- Round Brushes (various sizes)
- Tail Comb
- Flat Brush
- Sectioning Clips
- Double Prong Silver Clips
- U pins and fringe pins
- Spray Bottle
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Please contact your Oribe Australia Brand Manager or call 1300 725 122 if you have any questions.
***PLEASE NOTE: this event is reserved for members of the Rogue Beauty network. If you are interested in attending and are not yet a part of the Rogue Beauty network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 725 122 M-F normal business hours.