Full conference details are available on the Health and Safety Month website.
9:00am to 10:00am: Keynote address - The changing norm: health and safety challenges of the future
10:15am to 11:15am: Keynote address - I CARE: 5 ways to help a stressed workmate
11:30am to 12:30pm (select one)
- Option 1: Mental health and wellbeing: Preventing mental injury and promoting positive mental wellbeing in the workplace
- Option 2: Return to work: GP engagement and RTW consultation (SOLD OUT)
- Option 3: Case study: Thiess Services Pty Ltd (SOLD OUT)
- Option 4: Reporting and investigating musculoskeletal disorders: Learning the lessons from work-related musculoskeletal disorders - A framework for reporting and investigation
- Option 5: - Mental health: 5 megatrends impacting the mental health of young people
12.30pm to 1.30pm: Lunch break (not provided)
1:30pm to 2:30pm (select one)
- Option 1: Mental health and wellbeing: Mental health injury management and return to work
- Option 2: Return to work: Organisational culture for successful RTW
- Option 3: Case study: Vibro-Pile (Aust.) Pty Ltd and Frankipile Australia Pty Ltd (SOLD OUT)
- Option 4: Occupational violence and aggression in health: Addressing occupational violence and aggression in health
- Option 5: Asbestos: Working on asbestos containing material - what every tradie needs to know
2:45pm to 3:45pm (select one)
- Option 1: Mental health and wellbeing: Doing prevention well: Practical tools, resources and insights from workplaces / Early intervention: How can mental health first aid assist?
- Option 2: Return to work: Early claim processes, initial liability and RTW intervention (SOLD OUT)
- Option 3: Case study: Bullying in the workplace (SOLD OUT)
- Option 4: Noise control: Noise control at source - It's not as hard as you think!
- Option 5: Hazardous materials: Introducing the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) to Victorian workplaces