San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
The Flow Sessions - a Morning of Yoga, Dreaming and Leaping into 2015.
"The flow session with Sam was a great experience. The yoga at the start put us all in a relaxed mood and the guided goal setting session was really valuable. We were able to share as little or as much as we wanted with the other attendees, and took away some excellent ideas on how to achieve our 2015 goals."
- Kelly Miller
January is over, but that doesn't mean it's time to give up on your new year's resolutions and creating a life you love!
Flow Sessions is a chance to look back on the year gone by, and dream forward to creating a life you love, every single day.
Launch yourself into new beginnings for the rest of 2015. Yoga, a healthy lunch, friendly people and dreams for what's to come in your life.
- Are you waiting for life to start 'tomorrow'?
- Are you ready to take action towards creating changes to your life?
- Plan out small, actionable steps so that you can move yourself towards your dream life immediately.
- Do you have thoughts, patterns, habits and behaviours that hold you back?
- Join in a ceremony to release unhelpful habits so that you can move forward with ease, no longer weighed down by the negativity.
- Do you love to move your body and feel grounded?
- Yoga will balance and restore you, so you can start the workshop feeling energised, centred and calm.
- Do you enjoy making connections with like-minded people?
- Share a healthy lunch and get to know more people who share your dreams of creating your best year yet in 2015.
- Do you sometimes feel like you don't even know what would make you happy?
- Look forward into the future, understand your perfect day, and realise what it will take to live a life you love, so you understand what your values are and can head towards them.
- Give yourself the gift of Flow Sessions - self love, self care, dreams, and making those dreams a reality.
Flow One - rejuvenating yoga. Time to breathe, move your body and still your mind.
- please bring a yoga mat with you if you have one that you would like to use
Taught by one of the experienced teachers from The Habitat Space, the yoga session will leave you feeling energied, alive and ready to commit to the changes you create in the workshop.
Flow Two - Connection and friendship. We'll share a healthy lunch, refueling after moving. We will use the lunch as a chance to get to know other Flow-ers and create connections with other people wanting to create change and create a life you all love.
Flow Three - Release the past 12 months. There may be things you're holding onto from 2014, and if you feel like you've 'failed' at keeping your new years resolutions there may already be things keeping you stuck in 2015. There may be thoughts, feelings, or memories that you don't want to carry with you anymore. Now is the time to release old patterns and negative thoughts so you can move forward a little bit lighter and clearer.
Flow Four - Look ahead to your perfect day. What does your perfect day look like? What are the steps you can start taking towards that? We will create real steps, together, for you to live your perfect day every day.
Flow Five - there is always, always time to play!
Sam has been seen in Huffington Post, Tiny Buddha, Mind Body Green, and Blog Society among others. She runs events and retreats, does life-changing 1:1 coaching and has an online community where she helps women live lives they truly love.
Caroline Grostate and Ally Gibellini are certified Holistic Health Coaches and Nutritionist, Herbalists and Naturopaths in-training. They connected while studying at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition in 2014. After a couple of peer coaching sessions, they soon realised they had a shared vision of providing a sanctuary and creating a community where people would transform their lives and realise true and lasting health and wellness. The Habitat Space was born.
Freedom. Adventure. Connection. Live through play, every single day.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is plenty of free parking on Darling Street.
For public transport options:
Trams: 3 and 3a from city stop right outside our door on Waverley Road.
Train: Carnegie station is the best stop and is only a 7 minute walk straight up Koornang Road towards Waverley Road.
What do I need to bring to the event?
Please bring a yoga mat, a note pad and a pen.
What time does the event start?
We will start the yoga session at 12pm, please arrive in plenty of time to set up your mat and get comfortable.
Will we be given lunch?
Yes! A healthy lunch will be served following the yoga session.
When & Where
The Everyday Adventure
Helping women have awesome lives! Find the freedom to be happy, entertain adventure while building a life you love, connect to yourself and connect to your tribe.
Be happier and have more fun. Right where you are.