MELBOURNE CUP 2016 GARDEN PARTY @ The Clarendon Hotel
To celebrate the race we're inviting you to our garden party..... we'll bring the turf, you bring the fancy hats!
It's that time of year again when our bosses let us clock off early, we all get dressed up and we all get together to watch some horses run around a track. The lucky ones amongst us will win some big dollars, some of us won't, but we'll all enjoy a few glasses of sparkling wine and have a great time!
Festivities will include:
- A 2hr gourmet canape + 3hr drink package (starting at 1pm)
- Live entertainment by Mick Jones from 1pm - 5pm
- Sweeps, lucky door & best-dressed prizes
- All the races on the big screen
- Wines by Andrew Peace & beers by Murray's
- We may not have a TAB but we do have free WIFI for your betting apps ;)
- Best of all, we'll have the outdoor beer garden all dolled up in garden party-style!
SERVED COCKTAIL PARTY-STYLE (from 1pm-3pm)
- Prawn, mango, chilli & lime salsa on cucumber
- Vietnamese style salt and pepper squid
- Prosciutto crissini w/ parmesan and caper
- Blue cheese and mustard fruits on croute
- Salad box of freekeh, chickpea, quinoa, roquette, beetroot and zucchini
- w/ citrus yoghurt dressing
- Sliders of lamb and olive ragout
- Pastries of ricotta vanilla and marsala marinated raisins
- Chocolate fudge cake and cream
TRAY SERVICE & FROM THE BAR (from 1pm-4pm)
- Masterpeace Sparkling
- Masterpeace Pink Moscato
- Zilzie BTW Chardonnay
- Zilzie BTW Cabernet Merlot
- Murray’s Angry Man
- Murray’s Whale Ale
- Mimosa Cocktails
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Sure is. You've got to be 18+
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yep, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you can't make it. You can also buy one for your friends!
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope, you can show it on your phone. We prefer this actually.
What is the refund policy?
Full refunds are available until 5pm on Monday 24th October. After this time there are strictly no refunds.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
That's cool with us :)