Analytics with Power BI Desktop
A Practical Training Course.
A unique training opportunity to cover both Data Modelling and Visualisation with Power BI Desktop in a single day.
Constructed in two parts with four hands-on labs, you will learn how to:
1. Import, Explore and Reshape Data with Power Query
2. Create an Analytical Data Model
3. Design Interactive Visualisations
4. Explore ad-hoc analytics using SandDance and Excel
This class uses the Power BI Desktop application to create solutions but will also cover key features of the cloud service as an Instructor led module.
If you currently work with data in Excel or other analytical tools, create report visualisations and have an intermediate knowledge of statistics then this training day is for you.
Hands on Lab Pre-requisites
You will need to bring along your own laptop and ensure the following:
Download and Install Power BI Desktop (https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/desktop/)
- Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
- .NET 4.5
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Memory (RAM): At least 1 GB available, 1.5 GB or more recommended
- Display: At least 1440 x 900 or 1600 x 900 (16:9) recommended. Lower resolutions are not recommended as certain controls display beyond those resolutions
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64-bit processor recommended
**You will need to make sure WIFI access on your machine will support internet access during the session.
When & Where
Level 9, 85 Queen Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
(03) 9642 0121
|(03) 9642 0316|