Actions and Detail Panel
Melb: Developer Experience Workshop
Wed., 07/12/2016, 9:00 am – Thu., 08/12/2016, 3:00 pm AEDT
The world we work in is rapidly changing. The business landscape is extremely competitive, but more than ever organisations must change quickly in order to bring products and services to market. This demand for business agility challenges our IT environments, and IT is torn between the resource / costs associated with keeping the lights on, and supporting business innovation against a backdrop of IT budgets being under pressure.
In the Developer Experience two day workshop we will explore what it takes to deliver IT at speed whilst maintaining quality, control and flexibility. We will highlight how the Oracle Platform provides capabilities to address delivery and development requirements, allowing IT departments to focus on the real challenge and that being delivering business value.
The Developer Experience workshop will showcase and explore what is possible with Oracle's Application Development Solutions including:
On Day 1 DX Topics & Experiences – For Architects and Developers of APIs
- Discuss what the modern challenges that are impact delivering value
- Discuss how to explore more and deliver more
- Discuss what are the key things to deliver IT at speed
- Experience these key things in Oracle Cloud
- Experience developer tools in Oracle Cloud
- Experience exposing APIs in Oracle Cloud
On Day 2 DX Topics & Experiences – For Architects and Developers of Applications
- Discuss how APIs are changing the whole Developer Experience
- Experience consuming APIs in Oracle Cloud
- Participate in the Challenge – How productive can you be at speed?
Who should attend:
- Architects, Application Developers and API Developers
- For Day 1 & 2, please bring your laptop to the workshop with WIFI capability
- For Day 2, also please bring your own development tools and frameworks if applicable