Starting your own business or looking to take your business online?
Everyday, more and more people are starting businesses.
It’s easy to dream about running a successful online business — but it’s hard to do it!
With today’s technology and competitive prices, starting up your own online business is relatively cheap compared to starting up a brick and mortar business. There are thousands of people everyday who start an online business (many in highly competitive industries) and unfortunately only a small percentage of these online startups will actually succeed. Join our interactive workshop to learn practical hints and tips to a successful online business.
What you will learn
- Understanding the Australian Digital landscape
- How to setup a website that converts
- How to find people who are interested in what you offer
- How to attract ongoing and targeted traffic to your website
- Intro to Online Marketing & Social Media strategies
- How to measure the success of your online strategy
- Free tools for Online Marketing
Location & Parking
We are located on La Trobe Street right opposite Flagstaff Gardens.
If you plan to drive there is plenty of paid street parking around the garden, as well as carparks. We also a few minutes walk to/from Flagstaff Station and Flagstaff Railway Station.
If you would like more information about workshops simply send us an email at email@example.com.