Year 12 students who are interested in applying for Medicine or are interested in a career in Health are invited to attend a lunchtime session in the Staff Common Room on Friday 28th October.
- Find out which NSW universities offer undergraduate Medicine and the ATARS required.
- Learn about your Undergraduate Medicine options outside NSW - including Bond University (including $$$)
- Find out about the UMAT process. Hear the arguments for and against paying for a UMAT prep course.
- Discover the ACER website with its UMAT and GAMSAT sections.
- Find out about alternate and accelerated pathways into Graduate Medicine
- Find out how you may be able to get into Graduate Medicine even if you only get an ATAR of 80 (or less)
- Register your interest in attending the Sydney Children's Hospital Health Careers Day in May, 2017 - great preparation for the Medicine interview
- Find out about the difference between careers in Medicine and Allied Health; and why a career in Allied Health should definitely be your Plan B.
- Find out why a career in health is considered to be 'future-proof'!
- Learn some strategies to prepare for the Medicine Interview.
It's a lot to pack into a lunchtime session so please arrive punctually and bring your lunch.