Maxon C4D Architectural 3 Day Course MELBOURNE Labspace
Monday, 9 July 2018 at 9:30 am - Wednesday, 11 July 2018 at 5:00 pm (AEST)
The visualization of buildings and architectural landscape projects is a very important part of project development. Clients want to see the finished result even before the first hole is dug. This offers many opportunities for 3D artists who are looking to expand their field of work.
CINEMA 4D offers numerous possibilities for creating impressive and effective architectural and landscape visualizations - if you know how. Impressive visualizations not only require good texturing and lighting skills but also the ability to correctly position imported CAD files in front of a background image and which CINEMA 4D tools should be used to achieve a convincing, photo-realistic result.
The Architectural Visualization course covers basic techniques and tools used in this field. The course content contains valuable know-how for optimizing workflow for bringing visions to life.
CINEMA 4D offers numerous possibilities that are difficult to discover if self-taught. This training conveys expert know-how and helps course participants create impressive visualizations for their clients faster and easier than before.
This course is perfect for those using Archicad and want to extend Cinerender in their workflow.
Pre-requisites: No previous skills required.
Each participant will receive 4x 1 hour Essentails Online Tutorials prior to the start of the course.
• Going through the Essentials of C4D to bring you up to speed.
Day 2 and 3:
• Import and optimization of CAD projects
• Combining projects
• Grouping textures and objects using layers
• Composition helpers
• Camera settings
• Tilt Shift
• Camera calibration
• Basic lighting techniques for indoor and outdoor scenes
• Global Illumination
• Render optimization using GI saturation strength
• Render optimization using color mapping
• Enhanced lighting techniques for indoor and outdoor scenes
• HDR lighting with sIBL
• Lighting situations (cloudy / sunny)
• GI lights
• IES lights
• Differences between GI modes
• GI portals
• Standard renderer and Physical Renderer
• Texture optimization
• Layer shader
• Reflection and mirroring
• Fresnel and IOR shaders
• Bump and Normal maps
• Important attributes for Light objects
• Creating and assigning textures
• Procedural textures
• Displacement mapping
• Replacing textures
• Advanced texture mapping
• UV mapping
• Avoiding texture distortion
• CINEMA 4D Content Browser
• Landscape architecture projects
• Creating grass using the Hair feature
• Creating realistic-looking grass with MoGraph
• Dispersion and growth restriction for plants with MoGraph
• Random color dispersion with MoGraph
• Special modeling and animation techniques
• MoGraph and Spline Wrap
• MoGraph & Dynamics (lighting methods by Franceska Rogers)
• Using Cloth
• Creating Textile floor coverings using the Hair feature
• Post processing
• Multi-Pass layers
• Photoshop: Masks and gradients
• Useful third-party plugins and products
Course tutor Andy Day is Maxon's beta tester and Certified Cinema 4D Lead trainer who has over 15 years experience teaching this deep software.
Policies: See www.labspaceaustralia.com/policies/
Save This Event
When & Where
Labspace Apple and Adobe Authorized Training Centre
We teach the tools of the trade so Creatives can do what they enjoy doing best - BEING CREATIVE.
At Labspace, we believe that the earlier you participate in a Certified Instructor Led Basic, Intermediate or Advanced Course the better your end product will be.
Why? Today's Professional software is extremely powerful and versatile with many ways to achieve the same goal. Knowing what these are, you will be spending more time BEING CREATIVE. Simple.
Time is precious and costly. So why waste your expensive production hours surfing the internet and watching countless online tutorials learning "the how to's" or advanced features.
What you learn and understand from a course in a day will take you weeks to learn online.
On every one of our courses we have had quotes similar to these -
"If I only knew this last week, I would have saved so much time"
"This is going to change my life!"
"I have used this software for 15 years professionally and never knew that!"
Master the tool and your valuable time will be spent CREATIVELY.