Mastering your business - 3 Workshop Series
Mastering Your Business series of workshops has the potential to set you on a course of growth, profit and business confidence.
To be the master of your business, must surely be one of your goals in life - otherwise why be in business, why carry the responsibilities and pressures associated with running your own business? To master your own business, means self-realisation, a sense of achievement and satisfaction that comes from doing it well.
This series of workshops are exclusive to only 12 participants with professional facilitators and lunch will be provided.
Only $290.00 for all 3 workshops
Making Sense of your Financials - Tuesday 15th July 8.45am-1pm
- Not understanding your financials = go Broke!
- Understand how ratios tell you how you are performing
- Understand how powerful the "Break Even" tool is and how you can use it in all financial business decisions
- Know where to look when your business is not performing
Facilitator : Alan Green - Former Managing partner of Chartered Accounting firm of Haynes Knight SA & NT and with over 30 year's experience in business consulting.
Marketing Made Easy - Tuesday 22nd July 8.45am-1pm
- No Marketing = No Business
- Marketing /Sales Dance
- Maximising Your Brand
- A practical Marketing Plan
Facilitators: Rob Chisholm: Former owner of Alulite Windows and Miniskaff.
Geoff Haygreen: Former owner of Betta Electrical Stores and 27 years retail experience.
More Selling Skills = More Sales - Tuesday 29th July 8.45am-1pm
- Why will people buy from YOU
- Knowing your numbers
- Maximising your opportunities
- Keeping the sales simple
- Learn how to 'double' your sales quickly
Facilitator: Bruce Bowen - Nationally recognised Sales Trainer and Author, with 30 yrs experience as a successful sales professional
Book now so you don't miss out will sell out fast
To purchase a single workshop for $150.00 please contact 8260 8279
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.