The key to thrive and succeed in today’s world is finding your primary purpose, and identifying your unique talents, strengths and voice. This will allow you to unleash your personal power, build your character strength and resilience, redefine your identity, clarify your purpose, and develop stronger and sustainable self-leadership.
As a result, you will discover new possibilities for action, be able to communicate and influence others more effectively, be more productive, and achieve higher levels of performance and results.
Learn How To
- Identify and apply your unique signature strengths, voice, and message.
- Experience higher levels of self-confidence, resilience and optimism
- Boost your self-motivation, self-confidence, and perform better in all areas of your life.
- Accelerate your self-leadership by exercising greater visibility, influence and impact.
- Turn your ambitions into strategy, plans, actions and results.
Who Should Attend?
- Potential and upcoming leaders wanting to build a solid and sustainable self-leadership foundation.
- Anyone willing to activate, strengthen, and deploy their unique voice, and significantly elevate their leadership impact.
- Those interested in further developing their character strength, resilience, optimism, self-confidence, self-motivation, and self-engagement.
- Anyone facing significant personal or professional challenges and wanting to develop greater self-empowerment and self-leadership.
This is a highly interactive, dynamic and hands-on workshop, It uses contemporary, scientific and pragmatic approaches that integrate positive psychology, coaching, adult learning principles, and action learning methods. This approach provides participants with the required knowledge, skills, capabilities and ‘ways of being’ required to challenge mediocrity and ‘business-as-usual’ mindsets, and establish new standards of performance to achieve their aspirations.
- Pre-workshop online assessment to identify your unique talents and strengths.
- Written report with your signature themes.
- One 30 minute pre-workshop telephone feedback coaching session.
- Comprehensive workbook with resourcesand templates.
- Lunch and refreshments.
* This program is also available
Sebastian consistently challenges clients by providing innovative alternatives to problems. His gift is to offer this in a collaborative manner that enables the client to arrive at their own solutions with powerful insights.
Save This Event
When & Where
Sebastian is the Director and Principal Consultant of Professional Training Services (PTS). He is also an Associate of Melbourne Business School – Executive Education, and a Fellow of the Institute of Coaching (McLean/Harvard Medical School).
His work enables organisations to build leadership capacity by taking leaders and their teams to new levels. Sebastian has worked in Australia, USA, Europe, UAE, China and Singapore with some of the top Fortune Global 500 companies assisting their leaders to minimise the business risks of working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds, acquire a global mindset, enhance their intercultural effectiveness, and drive innovation.
As I thought leader and author, Sebastian regularly presents at national and international conferences and industry events on the latest developments on leadership. His latest publications include two peer reviewed articles in the Journal of Business Strategy and OD Practitioner, and two book chapters on Global Leadership. His forthcoming book is titled Leadership is in Your Hands.
Sebastian’s signature themes are: Strategic | Activator | Maximizer | Self-Assurance | Arranger.