Actions and Detail Panel
Mastering Difficult Conversations
Fri. 2 December 2016, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
In any situation where people are interacting with each other, there is the potential for disagreement, challenge and conflict. One of the differentiators of successful people at all levels of an organisation is the confidence and ability to engage and perform in these difficult conversations.
Whether it is aggressive or upset clients, a workplace bully or an underperforming team member this program provides participants with knowledge and practical strategies to influence positive outcomes. This course offers a variety of practical learning opportunities for participants to develop skills in identifying conflicts and resolving them constructively.
- Identify and apply strategies for self-management during conflict
- Learn to manage the emotional temperature of the other person
- Practice a variety tactics on dealing with difficult people
- Address personal styles of conflict resolution
- Learn active listening and questioning techniques
- Apply assertiveness techniques
- Be more aware of managing anger - the other person’s and your own
- Develop skills to influence and persuade
- Be more confident in handling difficult situations
Duration 1-Day (9am to 4pm)
Click here for more information