The workshop for anyone employed in the communications industry:
Are you finding and telling the right stories for your business? Do words flow out of your fingers and onto your keyboard, or is it one big struggle? Are your clients responding well to the finished product? Do you spend a lot of time editing the writing of your co-workers and staff?
Our writing workshop focuses on how you can create engaging, entertaining content by helping you develop a media mindset with your writing. You will learn techniques from experienced journalists James Lush and Sarah Mitchell to help you:
- Find and tell the right stories for your business
- Remove the gobbledygook from your writing
- State your ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Attract and keep your reader’s interest
- Write for the web
- Keep Google and other search engines happy
If this sounds like something that would benefit you or anyone in your organisation, why not sign up today?
*Please note: we also offer a 20% discount to not-for-profits.