Actions and Detail Panel
Masterclass: The Emotional Intelligence Revolution in Leadership
Fri. 24 March 2017, 7:30 am – 10:00 am AEDT
"Emotions drive People and People drive Performance" - Six Seconds, the Worlds largest Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Organisation
An overwhelming body of research has proven that EQ has twice the power of IQ to predict success factors at work, yet Companies in Australia are still not proactively taking steps to implement EQ programs into their Workplace to develop their emerging leaders & enhance Corporate performance.
Developing and sustaining positive relationships, being effective, having good decision-making skills and influence, as well as managing your own personal well-being and Life Balance are essential elements of becoming a great leader. The evidence is increasingly compelling. Emotionally Intelligent leaders are generally, more successful, and may just be essential to differentiating world-class organisations in an increasingly complex and competitive marketplace
This 2.5 hour workshop will explore the business case for EQ & introduce you to the ground breaking profiling tools & research from the world's largest EQ organisation, Six Seconds.
As an expert in NeuroLeadership Coaching & EQ, Alison Lalieu, CEO of UBalancer Solutions is driven to help emerging leaders find their inner drive to thrive, by supporting them in:
being more effective leaders (in leading themselves and others)
developing their capacity to have a more positive impact & have more influence
feeling more confident in their decision making
building & sustaining better relationships
having difficult conversations well
how to have a balance in their lives, and keep their energy levels topped up
After all, this is what Senior Executives are looking for in their teams – the EQ edge!
EQ is a key ingredient in life success. Self awareness is invaluable, but performance requires action.
So now is the time for you to take action, develop your EQ competencies and give yourself that leadership edge - join the EQ Revolution in Leadership & experience the power of EQ for yourself through our insightful Workshop, which is suited to anyone who owns a business, works within a company or is looking for some professional development opportunities.
• Receive your own EQ strengths profile
• The EQ revolution - understand what EQ is and why it is more important than ever
• Know how EQ impacts your personal and organisational performance
• Explore the role of empathy and trust in building and sustaining your relationships
• Understand the Six Seconds model of EQ and how it can improve your self-awareness, relationships, decision making ability, resilience (bounce back) and problem solving abilities
• Application of EQ in your own life
• Develop an understanding of how EQ impacts your Life Balance
• Develop a personal Action Plan to improve your EQ and leadership skills – using strategic Neuroleadership goal setting principles
Emotional Intelligence in Leadership draws on the latest knowledge and tools from Neuroscience, Emotional Intelligence, and Mindful practice.