You are invited to this special opportunity to work with Dr David Drake while he is back in Australia. This is a masterclass for people who have attended previous narrative coaching programs. You will be introduced to two new techniques and gain a deeper understanding of core aspects of this powerful work.
It will also be a wonderful opportunity to reconnect with colleagues who love to work this way. Come join us for a day of serious play in learning more about how to help people bring new stories to life through mindful and experiential coaching practices.
David will have copies of his book on hand for purchase and will gladly sign yours!
You will benefit through:
- Welcoming and setting intentions for the day
- Learning how to create moments of meeting
- Using PROactive listening to identify development opportunities
- Going deeper with the Four Gateways to make choices
- Working more closely with the Chairs to reconfigure stories
- Using a new process to help people address their fears
- Exploring the model to increase your understanding and application
- Engaging in a Q&A process about the process and future opportunities
If you are interested in attending, are an experienced coach, but have not attended previous narrative coaching programs please send an application email.
Date and Time
Bouverie Room, Melbourne Business School
University of Melbourne
200 Leicester Street
Carlton, VIC 3053