Do you love hosting a BBQ? Do you feel like your guests are judging you? Do you feel like you might be a little insecure about cooking the perfect steak or at least getting the perfect crust?
Well our new BBQ class will give you the tools you need to be able to impress your friends, family and most importantly yourself. Gain the confidence to be able to host and cook a BBQ without another BBQ hog trying to muscle in on your hot plate and man handle your tongs in front of your guests.
We willl give you the tools to organise your BBQ explaining, the intricacies of meat cooking and the importance of resting the meat and the order in which you cook the different products.
The learning outcomes of this class are:
- Prepare and cook, chicken wings
- How to cut your steak
- Cook a perfect steak
- Season your food correctly
- Cook perfect sausages and what to look for when buying
- Make your own chimi churri
- Make BBQ corn with chilli, parmesan and parsley
- “Toby’s” BBQ Banana that will have your guests talking about your dinner party for years to come, requesting them every time you have a BBQ and wanting to know your secrets.
This is a full day course food will be provided, that you get to cook yourself!
There will be take home food, seasonings and preparations.
We use free range chicken, meat and sausages, with a comparison of synthetic and natural casings, Olsson's salt and Pepe Saya Butter.
Taught by Chef Tommy Prosser