Actions and Detail Panel
Marketing online without a website
Tue. 16 May 2017, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Having a website creates an informative and important online presence for your business. But what if you don't have one? How can you make the most of online technology to build brand awareness and get new customers.
This FREE seminar will:
- Introduce the concept of landing pages
- Discover the most popular landing page online software tools
- Discuss a $1,000 spend on a website vs a $1,000 spend on other online tools, including advertising
- Consider campaigns which are best suited to landing page use (competitions, webinars, free giveaways, quotes)
- Walk through a landing page campaign from set up to sign up
This seminar is suitable for start-ups, tradies, and businesses looking at new ways to generate leads. Businesses with websites who are looking at growing their business through effective online advertising, and in particular if they have a giveaway offer to attract new leads will also benefit from this seminar.