Actions and Detail Panel
Marketing in the Aged Care Sector Workshop
Wed. 26 April 2017, 9:00 am – 11:30 am AEST
With digital marketing constantly changing, it is imperative that Aged Care businesses stay ahead of the game.
This year’s 2 hour workshop looks at:
- Social media - what works, what doesn’t , what's relevant - update your knowledge, not your status.
- Making sure your website works for you - not against you.
- Delivering the right content to the right audience in a timely manner
- Case study from an Aged Care business
- Changes to SEO/SEM strategies
The aged care market in Australia is rapidly becoming more competitive - what are you doing to stay ahead of the game?
Who should attend this workshop:
- Marketing managers
- Marketing team
- Practice managers
Registration starts at 9am
In collaboration with: