MAP16 Information Night
Thursday, 17 March 2016 from 6:15 pm to 7:30 pm (AEDT)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Melbourne Accelerator Program
2016 Information Night
Feeling audacious? We are too. So channel that energy into creating something amazing, because we back the people behind big ideas!
To the barrier breakers and those who are relentlessly driven,
Join us for the MAP16 Information Night to discover our highlights for the year:
- MAP16 Startup Accelerator: Accelerate your startup and be a part of an alumni and mentor network that will last you a lifetime. We fund all kinds of startups. To date, we’ve backed 56 founders.
- MAP16 Public Forums, Master Classes, Velocity Series and Meetups: Join our community of aspiring entrepreneurs and gain access to the resources and support required to get your business off the ground.
- The Compass: Social entrepreneurs, make a difference with MAP’s sister program.
- Tin Alley Beta: Find out what it’s like to work in a startup environment!
- MAP15 Alumni Journey:
- Valentin Muenzel from Relectrify (Meet our resident ‘Elon Musk’ and learn how he’s translated his research into an energy storage company)
This year there are 10 coveted positions available in our Startup Accelerator.
Will you be a part of our next cohort?
This Melbourne Accelerator Program (MAP) Startup Accelerator will award 10 startups this year with $20,000 funding, office space, mentoring, and opportunities to pitch in Melbourne, Sydney and Silicon Valley.
24 companies have graduated from the MAP Startup Accelerator and between them have raised $10 million in funding, created over 120 jobs and generated over $5 million in revenue. In 2015, MAP was ranked 8th globally out of 340 of the top university business accelerators by UBI Global.
Since 2012, MAP has evolved beyond a startup accelerator into the most comprehensive entrepreneurship program in Australia to include Public Forums, Master Classes, and the Velocity Series.
When & Where
Melbourne Accelerator Program (MAP)
MAP’s aim is to create a more entrepreneurial Australia and our mission is to launch high-growth ventures into the world. We believe that innovative, scalable businesses will play a crucial role in driving prosperity for Australia in the years to come.
Originally founded in 2012 as a startup accelerator, MAP has since evolved into a centre of entrepreneurship that supports founders at all stages of their startup journey, from ideation through to later stage startups.
MAP fosters innovation and entrepreneurship in the startup community by connecting and up-skilling thousands of entrepreneurs through its talent development and accelerator programs. MAP provides the funding, networks and expertise to accelerate the growth of world-class business, bringing leaders, University of Melbourne alumni and investors to our door.
For more information please visit our website: themap.co