Actions and Detail Panel
Managing Your Financial Future - 04/11/16
Fri. 4 November 2016, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AWST
A special seminar for families living with dementia...
Do you have questions about Managing Your Financial Future?
If you are worried about your current financial position and how it will look in the future, this seminar is for you.
A group of Perth’s leading and highly experienced financial planners have teamed up with Alzheimer’s Australia WA to provide a special, free workshop designed specifically for the families of those living with dementia.
Information will be delivered by professionals with a combined 120 years of experience.
The seminar is split into two sessions, one hour each session, with a Q&A at the end.
Session 1 will cover:
- Why you don’t need to panic.
- Getting the basics right.
- Cash flow.
- Planning for the future (including the fun things).
- Mini Tax lesson.
- Mini Superannuation lesson.
- Mini account based pension lesson.
- Mini Centrelink session.
- Bringing all this together.
Session 2 will cover:
- Session 1 Q&A.
- Tricks of the trade – or the cheat’s way through the maze.
- Accessing the super.
- Insurance payouts.
- Legally working the system to your benefit. A Case study will be included of Bob and Betty – a couple with $250,000 in savings, and how we generate an income of $46,000 per annum, tax free, indexed.
- Session 2 Q&A.
- Conclusion: Where to from here?
Numbers are limited, book now to avoid disappointment.