San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Managing Meetings & Taking Minutes that Matter
Monday 13th February, 2017
About this course
Australian businesses spend approximately $19 billion per year on meetings. Effective organization’s will strategically plan for best practice meeting management to get a return on investment for the time spent. As a senior support professional you have a significant role in creating and maintaining a performance based meeting management culture. The need to engage and influence the right people to your meetings, set an agenda, purpose and outcome and follow up to ensure outcomes are achieved and get results are critical business skills in today’s complex and busy workplace. This workshop builds on Leadership Skills for Executive Assistants and will equip you to take control of meetings and support your leaders in making them the best they can be for your organisation.
- Understand the benefits of creating and maintaining and effective meeting culture.
- Develop clear direction on the need for an end to end process to secure business outcomes
- Have a checklist for what each meeting requirements may be: size of group, venue, layout, schedule, invites etc.
- Gain strategies to engage and influence stakeholders to attend meetings.
- Effectively manage all stakeholders in the meeting process.
- Be able to effectively maximize what their leader gains from the meetings.
- Develop assertiveness skills to challenge and improve meeting management practices
- Have a template for best practice minute taking to get results.
- Practice and critique minute taking skills
- Be able to adapt writing style to the receiver.
- Have a plan to ensure outcomes are actioned
- Develop a plan for follow up of actions and execution.
- Be able to create linkages to previous meetings to ensure progression.
- Have a framework for providing feedback for poor meeting practices and follow up.
This is a highly interactive program which will provide participants with the leadership skills, tools and behaviours to establish them successfully in their role.
Who should attend?
Executive Assistants, Office Managers, Administration Assistants, Support Staff and Administrators.
Date: Monday13th February 2017
TIme: 8.45am - 4pm
Location: Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, 489 Glenferrie Rd Kooyong 3144
Contact: 1300 828 255 or email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Time2talk is committed to motivating and inspiring your people to challenge themselves to continually improve, to engage and influence their teams and to be the best leaders they can be.
We believe the heart of your business success lies in your people and we work with you to build competitive, and sustainable advantage through strategic people development resulting in behavioural change and improvement in performance. Our facilitation, coaching and training programs are focused on building organisational cultures that achieve results and attract and retain a talented and satisfied team.
Time2talk Leadership works closely and collaboratively with you, applying our expertise and skills to ensure you make the right changes to succeed. We tailor our programs specifically to the needs of your market and industry, your desired culture and values and align any interventions with your organisations goals and strategy.