San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Managing Challenging Conversations
Tuesday 18 October 2016
About this course
Handling challenging conversations such as delivering difficult news, managing performance, providing feedback or gaining commitment for behaviour change can be difficult and sometimes awkward for many leaders. This managing challenging conversations training will help to put your leaders mind at ease and equip them with the skills to confidently engage in these difficult conversations and work better with their team to improve performance.
Following the program participants will be able to:
- Understand the tools and techniques for minimising the occurrence of difficult conversations
- Explain the dangers of avoiding poor performance issues and the benefits of having these challenging conversation
- Effectively manage poor performance and give redirecting feedback
- Have strategies for manage challenging scenarios
- Be aware of difficult or challenging situations and be prepared to manage them
- Keep challenging conversations on track and gain commitment for behaviour change
This is a highly interactive program, which will provide participants with the tools to manage difficult or challenging conversations in the workplace.
Date: Thursday 18 October 2016
TIme: 8.45am - 4pm
Location: Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club - 489 Glenferrie Road, Kooyong, VIC 3144
Contact: 1300 828 255 or email@example.com
When & Where
Time2talk is committed to motivating and inspiring your people to challenge themselves to continually improve, to engage and influence their teams and to be the best leaders they can be.
We believe the heart of your business success lies in your people and we work with you to build competitive, and sustainable advantage through strategic people development resulting in behavioural change and improvement in performance. Our facilitation, coaching and training programs are focused on building organisational cultures that achieve results and attract and retain a talented and satisfied team.
Time2talk Leadership works closely and collaboratively with you, applying our expertise and skills to ensure you make the right changes to succeed. We tailor our programs specifically to the needs of your market and industry, your desired culture and values and align any interventions with your organisations goals and strategy.